All Phoenix fire proof filing cabinets are tested at temperatures up to 1700°F and keep paper safe from the deadliest fires. Their proprietary insulation is independent to each drawer, protecting closed drawers even if one is left open. Inner steel jackets guard against theft via unlocked compartments and keep insulation out of documents, locking mechanisms and suspensions. Labyrinth sealing systems further defend documents from water used to extinguish fires. And Phoenix World Class files also protect digital media — with extra insulation and moisture barriers to guard memory sticks, hard drives, CDs, DVDs and USBs.
Call for pricing.
- Available in two-, three- and four-drawer models in vertical and lateral file models.
- Accommodate both legal- and letter-size files.
- Available colors – black and putty
- INTERLOCK system allows only one open drawer at a time to prevent tipping.
- Three-arm SwayGard suspension system minimizes torque.
- One-hour fire-resistant rating and protection against explosions up to 2000°F.
- Design guards against water damage from fire hoses and sprinklers.
- Gang lock, selective locking system, key lock for privacy Steel-lined drawers keep insulation out of sight.
- Integral rails for left-to-right filing of hanging legal documents; optional rail for hanging letter documents also available as an accessory.
- Cross rails for front-to-back filing of legal- or letter-size documents included. Proprietary Styronite insulation ensures a world-recognized certification of Class 350 – 1-hour fire protection